- Totally Should've Gotten A Sequel:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Yea, yea I know that it's never going to happen, but I absolutely love the relationship between Darcy and Elizabeth and I would love to see more them.
- Totally Should've Had A Spin-Off Series:
The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. Okay so we all know the ending of Allegiant was absolutely dreadful (no spoilers). I really would have liked to see what the characters did after the discoveries they made in the final book.
- An Author Who Should Write More Books: Libba Bray. She is absolutely magical and she is even more amazing in person. I know we just got a book from her last year, but I want more!
- A Character Who Totally Should've Ended Up With Someone Else: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Bella..yea I said it. I'm a Jacob fan and wish Bella didn't end up with Edward.
- Totally Should've Ended Differently: You know I don't have one for this. I think every book ends in a certain way for a reason. It's the way the author intended the story to conclude.
- Totally Should've Had a Movie Franchise: Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. Okay, so this is still a possibility, but I definitely would to love to see this series in movie theaters as long as it's done right.
- Totally Should've Had TV Show: Percy Jackson & The Olympians by Rick Riordan. Yea I know there are two movies, but I strongly disliked them. I think this would have done well as a TV series.
- Totally Should Have Had a Cover Change: Richochet by Becca & Krista Ritchie. People totally get the wrong impression and think that this book and this series is automatically about sex when it is so much more.
- Totally Should Have Stopped at Book One: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I was ok with Beautiful Disaster, but Walking Disaster which took place from the male's POV was absolutely unnecessary. I did not like it at all. It just made the male lead character seem more controlling.
- Totally Should Have Kept Original Covers: Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. I absolutely lovveedddd the first cover of the this series. It was absolutely beautiful and then they went and made a cover change. Can you say frustrated?!?
I hope you guys enjoyed!! Tag yourself if you're interested in doing this! :)