Challenge #1: Pop Sugar Challenge
I did not really know much about the Pop Sugar Challenge until I heard about it from a fellow booktuber. It is my hope that by the end of next year I will have accomplished all the challenges set forth on the list above!
Challenge #2: Finishing the Series
The next challenge I will be partaking in is the finishing the series challenge hosted by Bea's Book Nook. The purpose of this challenge is to finish series in the year of 2016. If you want to find out more information about what qualifies as a series be sure to check out the linked page above. I'm going for the level of experienced in which I will commit to reading 3 to 6 series. Here are the series I am looking forward to completing:
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- Dorothy Must Die Trilogy by Danielle Paige
Challenge #3: Around the World Reading
This challenge is something that I wanted to complete on my own. I thought about my reading this year and I realized that it was not by any means diverse. So I decided to take on the challenge of reading books from authors all around the world essentially a book from every country in the world. Unfortunately I do not anticipate completing this challenge in a year; however, it is one that I wanted to start in 2016. To keep track of my progress I will be using Google Maps where I will pin point each country and describe the book that I have read and provide a review. Check out the map below:
Challenge 4: Personal Reading/Blogging/Video Challenges
Here are a list of personal challenges that I want to complete in the year of 2016:
- 75 Books on Goodreads
- Booktube Recommends Project: I got 12 booktubers to recommend some of their favorite books to me. A book to read each month. I'll talk about this a little bit more in an additional post.
- Read 12 Classics
- Post 2-3 Booktube Videos a week.
- Write 2-3 Blog Posts a Week
- Review at least 40% of the books I read.
Okay guys those are my goals! Have you set any goals for this upcoming year? Let me know in the comment box below.