Top 10 Books I Plan To Have In My "Beach Bag" This Summer
Every Tuesday the Broke and the Bookish do a top 10 based on a theme. This weeks theme is the 10 books we plan to have in our beach bags this summer. Some of my books will actually be series that I plan to read this summer. Here is my list:
- Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan: I am a sucker for mythology. I'm currently reading Rick Riordan's original series Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and I am completely in love with them. I cannot wait to begin this series this summer!
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han: A book series about revenge?!? Yea, go ahead and sign me up.
- Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughn: I cannot get enough of this epic sci-fi graphic novel. I'm sure volume 3 is going to be just as good if not better than volume 1 and volume 2.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer: Fairytale retelling?!? And it's set in the future. I know I'm really behind on reading this book, but I cannot wait to get into it.
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I have yet to read a Morgan Matson book, but I have heard nothing but good things about this book. I think it is a perfect book for the summer.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Yet again I am extremely behind on reading this series; however, I have heard that it is a great YA fantasy series to read.
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: Because what summer list would be complete without Colleen Hoover.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I read Landline by Rainbow Rowell last summer and absolutely fell in love with her writing. It would only be right that I complete another one of her novels this summer.
- Emma by Jane Austen: I could not let my list be complete without a classic especially from one of my favorite authors. I have read 4 out of Jane Austen's 6 novels and hope to complete the last two by the end of the year.